23.11.11

Winter without snow

Hello all!!

I'm very sorry for my long absence. I had a huge exam to take on Sunday!! I'm now eagerly waiting for the results! Cross your fingers for me! ;)

This is an outfit I wore something like 2 weeks ago, but I had really no time to post it. It's another outfit with my lovely faux fur collar. I'm so in love with it and would advise anyone to buy one! Especially since it's such a cheap item!


It has been the first time that I wore jeans shorts in autumn! And I love it because I felt so comfortable!! I also love this super warm cable knit tights - I found them at a cheap store - and they are great for shorts or skirts, even though they slipped off a little :)

Wearing: Only tweed jacket, thrifted faux fur collar, Mexx shirt, Stradivarius jeans shorts, Accessorize bag, random tights, Romanian unknown brand leather boots.

I have some more outfits to post soon!
Have a great week!

Love,
           Oana

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu