24.11.11

Manicure of the week

I'm a nail polish lover and usually very traditional with nail polish colors. I always go for a red, a coral or a burgundy. But since some weeks ago I was craving new colors! Especially mint and toupe. So I bought some yesterday from Flormar, and today I came up with this design:



The golden half moon didn't come up perfectly (especially on the right hand, in the second picture), but I'll be better with time :D This has been my first attempt on this design. Don't you think a half moon mani looks so classy? I also love the combo a lot.
Wearing Flormar 413 for brownish-toupe and NA09 nailart polish for gold, also from Flormar. They are really cheap and great quality!
This isn't however the toupe I was looking for, but it's so difficult to figure out the real hue from the bottle!! So I'll keep searching!

Hope you enjoyed my mani post! I really had fun with it! If you make a reinterpretation of it, I'd love to discover new combos! So please share! :)

Love,
           Oana

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu