28.11.11

Plaid Shirt

Hello everyone!

I was looking for a plaid shirt for such a long time because I love them and you can wear them in sooo many ways!!
I finally found one at H&M on Friday and had to wear it yesterday. I'm really happy with it!


Wearing: very old H&M cardigan, plaid shirt-H&M new , Bershka bodycon skirt, H&M tights, Benvenutti ankle boots.

As you can see, I wore the shirt with a big wrap-around cardigan and a bodycon skirt. I'm really into bodycon skirts lately. They make me feel really comfortable, maybe because most of the skirts look so big on me. So I'm planing on buying another one in grey as well.

Behind me you can see some of my received postcards through Postcrossing.com . If you love postcards and receiving mail, you should quickly sign up there, in case you don't have an account allready :)

Have an amazing week everyone!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu