9.11.11

Faux fur collar


Hello all!
I have seen lots of these faux fur collars lately - on so many bloggers! I totally fell in love with the glam that one of these adds to every outfit. It instantly turns a simple outfit into an interesting one! I was SO happy when  I found this one at a thrift store, and I like it a lot - it looks so real! They had many to choose from, but I'm really happy with my choice. This happened a while ago, and I allready wore it on multiple occasions - so, a deffinite YES to fur collars!

Wearing: Only tweed blazer, Diesel jeans, Fransa bell sleeved top, Zara golden flats, Accessorize bag, H&M earrings.

Love,
           Oana

2 comentarii:

  1. Buna!
    Am vazut comentariu tau de pe blogul meu. Bornprettystore trimit cu siguranta in romania, iar transportul este gratuit :)
    Poti folosi codul de reducere de pe siteul meu pt 10% reducere :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere