3.11.11

Stripes




Hello everyone!
So this is what I wore yesterday. I had bought this striped dress a while ago, but didn't know how to wear it, so that it doesn't look too dairing, since it's actually a sweater, so really short. Well, some advantages of being petite :) I was really content with the result, but it seemed something was still not working, so I added a pair of leggeings so that the outfit wouldn't turn too many heads at the library ;) People should be able to focus on studying there, right? ;) I like it better with sheer tights though..
I bought the bag on Saturday from H&M and I love it a lot! It's classic but with a hint.

Wearing: no name sweater worn as a dress, Freeze blazer, Stradivarius necklace, Lefties boots, H&M bag (new collection), Fossil Stella watch from Asos - buy here .

Have an amazing time everyone!!
Love,
          Oana

Un comentariu: