1.11.11

One outfit - two ways



Yey! I finally realised this corner of my room is far more suitable for taking photos. doh...
I wore the first outfit today, H&M sweater (bought on Saturday), Bershka bodycon skirt, H&M tights, Zara leopard print flats, Saint Tropez leopard print scarf and Meli Melo acorn necklace.
On my way home (very early today - they threw us out of the library because there was no electricity...), I went into a little outlet store and found these Lefties knee high boots and the little H&M orange scarf (plus 2 more cute things to be shown another time) - and I loved the outfit so much more with this orange and blue accents. I'm really in love with this scarf!! Maybe I'll wear this outfit tomorrow, even though it's pretty much the same, but I wish to do this outside of the house as well! :)

Have a great time, everyone!
Love,
           Oana

3 comentarii:

  1. cute outfit!
    the scarf looks great on you
    xx
    www.vnikali.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. nice look! :)

    please visit and follow:
    http://lusciousstyle.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Great post! I love to see how you can style the same outfit just differently! :-) You did well.. Love the first one a lot!! :-)

    RăspundețiȘtergere