29.10.11

The pop of coulour


Hello everyone!
My brother has come to visit me this weekend - hooray!! We live 300km away. We also went to lunch with my aunt and uncle who live here as well, so I thought it was the perfect opportunity to wear my new yellow necklace. I paired it very simple with black and white and my golden Zara flats, but I have many many other ideas to wear it with. But for an outfit like this one that I wore today, it's such a big difference to the ensemble!! An interesting add of colour.

I'm really sorry for the poor quality of my photos. I had a new camera on mind for a very very long time, since this one has been my very first digital camera ever and I've bought it 6 years ago. SO much has changed since then in matters of camera technology!

Thanks for stopping by!
Love,
          Oana

P.S. Take a look at the previous post for details of the necklace!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu