16.10.11

Zara runs in size 35!

Zara shoes

Zara shoes (see more leather shoes)

Zara has finally brought shoes in size 35! I have no idea weather they made them all the time, but didn't bring them to Romania, or started prodcing them only now. Either way, I'm really really happy this has finally happend; it was so hard seeing all the beautiful shoes and not being able to wear any!! I only can wear flats and lace-ups and boots of course in size 36. So I must tell you guys, I'm 26, but this is my FIRST pair of black pumps EVER! Can you imagine my excitement? I also like the pink colored heel. Makes them a bit more interesting and this is a thing a look for in basics.
I also ordered a pair of brown pumps, because well, this is also a new thing you can do if you wear size 35. They are also making a list with girls wearing size 35 to call them if they bring new models. How thoughtful is that? I loved the whole experience today and can't wait for some new shoes! whowho! Shoeheaven baby!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu