16.10.11

Leather and pleats.

Here's what I wore today to the mall. I wanted to shop for some fall shoes and and chunky knit sweaters or even some simple sweaters but all sweaters are SOO expensive! A nice one costs the same as the Zara pumps I showed you in the previous post. I don't think it's really worth it. So the pumps and some magazines were the only things I came back with. I can't complain, though.. I am so happy about the pumps!!
About my outfit - I wanted to wear this pleated skirt some more, because I loved it in summer with striped shirts and statement necklaces and I think it's really appropriate for fall as well. You can't see the t-shirt, but it has a sewn car on it and lots of pearls and the earrings are with something that looks like pearls, as well.
The flats are snake skin patterned.
Of course the jacket is too long.. couldn't find any cropped one to fit my short torso.


Bershka jacket, H&M scarf, Zara t-shirt, Zara pleated skirt, Meli Melo bag, Bershka snaksin pattern flats, Accessorize earrings.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu