11.10.11

Pretty new things in my closet

Last week was really stressfull for me - I've been really ill, then had to do some medical exams and had to run from one place to another to get my file done for the big exam in November. So, to make me feel better, of course I had to .. buy something! :) Don't you do the same? I actually really wished for some autumn dresses, so I'll show you a little preview of what I've found :)


The light brown one is actually a sweater, not a dress.
I also found these two pretty necklaces at Meli Melo, a local accessories brand. They are so romantic and perfect for fall. What do you say?

Today I'm just sitting at home, studying. It's so so cold - both outside, and indoors.
Have a great day!

Love,
                 Oana

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu