12.10.11

4 Skirts

Hello everyone!

As it has been really dark and rainy outside these days, I've stayed at home and studied. This also gave me some time to search the net for something to cheer up in autumn. And I have found just the perfect thing - glittery and sparkly skirts! :D They really look like going out skirts (except for the pink one), but I'll deffinitely make them daytime skirts, to brighten up an autumn attire.

I have found these cute skirts in a Romanian online shop, that sells clothes from previous collections, so I have only spent 30 Euro for all four skirts and the white T-shirt, and they are from Pimkie and Zara.

I combined them with this plain white tee with a cute breast pocket only for the photos. I can't wait to combine them more properly.
What would YOU wear them with? I'd like to hear your oppinions!


Sequined and brocade skirt - Pimkie
Golden bodycon and pleated pink skirt - Zara
T-shirt - Zara

Isn't this little hearts print sweet like a cupcake? :) I love it! Hope to be able to pull it off for a fall outfit.
Maybe you can help with ideas?

Love,
          Oana

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu