4.10.11

How to - golden metallic flats Part 2

Like every other morning, today I tried to dress up as quickly as possible. I'm always in a hurry so I also need to feel very comfortable in what I'm wearing, otherwise it would be impossible to run after the bus ;) This is why my style is always so simple. So what I'm always treying is to add some little extra to the ordinary.
It's really cold in the mornings allready, so I took a thick cardi. I think a thick cardi matches a flowy blouse perfectly! And of course...the golden flats :) I also added a necklace that is very dear to me - a little gift from mom from her trip to Scottland, with little pressed flowers. It's so delicate and pretty! Don't you think? I also got a smaller pink one, in the same style.
So, here is what I wore today:




Wearing: Cardigan: H&M
               Beige Blouse: Vero Moda
               Boyfreind Jeans (something like that?): Zara
               Mint Belt: H&M
               Metallic golden flats: Zara

XO,  Oana

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu