29.9.11

How to - golden metallic flats

Hello again!
Two weeks again, as I went to the mall for non-shopping purposes, I found myself buying 2 pairs of glittery /metallic flats, without any previous intention of doing so! :)  They weren't too exprensive, so I needed to have them. Only after I came home and checked Polyvore, I saw that they are something like a new trend.


I think they are so so cool and feminine and they give the little extra to any simple outfit.
Today I have worn the golden flats for the second time - of course, another library outfit ;) The first occasion I wore them has been a birthday party.
Hope you'll like it. I think golden fits pastels perfectly.



Wearing:
                Cardigan: H&M
                T-shirt: Selected Femme
                Jeans: Zara
                Belt: H&M
                Watch: Fossil
                Flats: Zara

I'll show you more ideas on metallic flats soon :)

XO,  Oana


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu