9.1.12

New things in my closet


Hello all!
How has your year started? I still have one more free week so I'm really excited that I have some more time for my little projects. My New Year's Eve hasn't been that great - seems like I'm too old not to care anymore if I don't like the music or the only-dancing idea. I thought I would meet some new people and make some new friends, but guess that hasn't been the idea of the party. So I was at home at 3 AM. But Christmas was great, I have spent it with my family, and I also bought a Christmas tree for my apartment here, in Cluj. I'm so so happy! :D


  I took this picture and gave it an old look. I LOVE doing this to photos!! :))

The two sweaters that you can see in the photo above are not really my type - those buttons give them a rather sporty look, but I have found them in an outlet - they are Esprit, 100% cotton and have beautiful colors - they were also very cheap. So I took them! Why not? They are perfect for when I'm too lazy to dress up and throw on a pair of converse and dark jeans. They are also great for work! I'm really happy I took them, because at that moment I wasn't that sure. Too bad it's too cold for them right now. It has finally started to snow last night! HOORAY!!

Love,
           Oana
 

Un comentariu: