26.10.11

First feature! Yey!!

Hello dear fashion lovers!

Today is a very very special day for me, because I've been featured on Nookie's blog here:
http://www.fashioninmyeyes.com/2011/10/look-of-day_26.html
on her "Look of the day" weekly post. I am so so thrilled as I love her blog so much and am following her since more than a year! If you've nerver visited her site before, you should go now! And while you're there, you could also vote for my outfit, if you like it ;) - instructions on the post.

So today, yeah, you know it allready - I've been to the library. Here is my outfit. I also added a bluebell colored scarf (I have no idea if there's a simpler term for this hue of blue..)
It's getting a bit warmer outside, so I'm taking full advantage of the new autumn days y wearing blazers!



Loafers and a tweed cropped jacket. Can you spot the little golden buttons on the shoulders of the sweater? They're so pretty! I also wore a pair of vintage golden earrings.
Zara pants, Massimo Dutti loafers, Bershka cropped tweed jacket. The fluffy sweater is from a local boutique.
See you soon!

Love,
           Oana

Un comentariu: