23.10.11

Easy Sunday

Hello!
I've been to meet a friend for a coffee at Starbucks today, even though I'm not a real fan of their coffee. It's much too much! and too light. But I don't like the very short espresso either... so :D
I wore the golden Zara bodycon skirt and I think I managed to build a casual look. My boyfriend said "I really didn't like this skirt when you showed it to me, but now I find it really cool!" :) So it was a big success for me to be able to change his oppinion through my styling.
I also see I'm mostly wearing neutrals... I should wear some more colors! I guess I'm just in a phase, because I might have exaggerated with color during summer :D


You can't see my feet here, but I wore laced-up oxford heels in black suede.
I love this skirt!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu